Saturday 24 March 2012

Burlesque


I have to admit, i put off watching this movie for a few weeks, i thought it would be a dumb popstar trying to be an actress tacky version of mouln rouge.

i was wrong to put it off as this movie is awesome! lots of catchy songs and loveable characters. i'm not a huge Cher fan but she was very good as the kind of mother hen- esque type character, it kinda reminded my of momma from chicago played by queen Latifa.

the sound track to this movie is superb and any musical lover will almost definitely love it, i've already bought it and have it on my ipod :)

chirstina aguilera it actually a really good actress which suprised me but i did find myself caring about her character.

i really liked this movie and i think to enjoy it fully you have to really appreciate the singing and dancing and how good these people are and how hard it must of been to pull it all together :D

IF YOU LIKED MOULIN ROUGE YOU'LL LOVE THIS X

No comments:

Post a Comment